Monday, September 17, 2018

Nail Polish

Happy Monday!  Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a preteen. Preteens are hard to shop for and to make a card for. They don't want little girl things and they are not old enough for teenager stuff. I finally decided on a nail polish themed card. I searched Pinterest and found several cards and techniques and decided on this one. 
Using the Stampin Up Owl punch
 and the Label Punch I made the
nail polish bottles. I purchased nail
polish as part of her gift, so I tried
to use the same colors of the purchased
polish. Of course I didn't have the colors
I needed...haha we never do right?

You can't tell by the picture but I used
a liquid glass and acetate over the
punched colored card stock. I cut the
acetate a bit larger than the CS to make
it look like a bottle. 


This was a fun card to make.
You all have a super great week and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment