Monday, June 25, 2018

Sending You Sunshine!

Happy Sunny Monday! How is your day going so far? Hope your enjoying you're summer! The card I'm sharing with you today is one of the cards I made with my neighbor Heather. We had so much fun crafting again. My husband always says I come home in a good mood after crafting with Heather. I guess I need to go over there more often.....(laughing)
Heather's sister, Felicity designed the card. She sends
Heather samples of the cards she makes for classes
she does in El Paso. Then we are lucky enough
to make them since Heather has all the same
die cuts as her sister. Lucky Me!!!!




We used "Die Cuts" to make the sun,
envelope, heart & sunshine. The
"sending you" is a stamp.  
Hope your day is filled with lots of Sunshine and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment