Monday, May 28, 2018

TOPS Conference

Happy Memorial Day!  Thank you to all the military personnel for the sacrifices you have made for our freedom. Hope your having a super great day. 
In April my TOPS group (take off pounds sensibly) had their NM State Conference. Each one of the Chapters had to donate a basket of goodies to be raffled off as a fundraiser for the next year. Our Chapter decided to just donate money, so I made two money wreaths as our donation.

I folded 65 one dollars bills. This wreath had $40.00
on it. I used flower pins to attach the money to the
styrofoam wreath and added flowers and ribbon. 


The second wreath had $25.00 on it. 


At the last minute our chapter was asked to make
the invites for next years State Conference. The
theme for next year is TOPS is FAN-TASTIC.
I decided to make fans. I printed out the invites
on colored card stock and used a die cut to cut
them out. Some of the ladies helped glue them onto
the Popsicles sticks. 
Everything turned out great. Our Wreaths were a big hit. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment