Monday, May 7, 2018

Home Sweet Home

Happy May Monday! I can't believe it's already May. Today I am sharing some popcorn gift bags I made for my daughter. She bought a house and had a house warming party last month. She wanted everyone to have a little something as a Thank You for helping her celebrate her new home. Of course we saw tons of things on Pinterest. She purchased candles and we put a sign that read: Thanks for helping me warm my new home. Please enjoy warming yours! It was really cute....Ugh!!! I didn't get a picture of the basket of candles.
I really liked the "Thanks for popping by" popcorn bags I saw on Pinterest, this is my version of them.  

Thank goodness for my neighbor Heather, she had
  a "House die-cut" I used to cut out lots and lots of
little houses. I printed the saying on card stock, cut them
 into 2" strips  and used the SU tag punch for the tops.

The popcorn was from Costco. I purchased three
different kinds and mixed them together. 

After gluing on the houses I added the hearts.
The itty bitty, teeny weeny and I am talking
very small hearts are from a line heart punch
from SU. Yes, I glued each one of them...(smiling)
So each of these were made with LOVE!
Thank you for "POPPING" by today. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment