Monday, April 16, 2018

Gift card holder

Happy Monday!  How is everyone doing today? Tomorrow is the official tax day. Yuck Taxes! To bad I couldn't write off all my crafting items....(laughing) I guess if I was in bussiness to sell crafting items I could write them off but who wants to sell when you can buy.....hee hee. Happy Tax to you! Today I am sharing another gift card holder I made.  This gift card holder was made for a birthday shopping day. Hope you like it 
Front of the holder. I used a paper packet
from Heartfelt Creations. 

The first opened flap.

On this next flap I left space to write birthday wishes.

Fully opened. 

The paper was double sided so I folded the flaps
down and added a tag on each section. 


Here is the gift cards inserted. 
Have a super wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment