Monday, October 9, 2017

Heartfelt Creations

Happy Monday! I know we are into the Fall season and I should be making Fall cards, but since I still had my color pencils out I decided to make some bright flower cards. I used the Heartfelt Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and Die set and Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls. 
I stamped the cards with the Sun Kissed Fleur Swirls
stamp set and colored them in.

On a separate sheet of CS, I made some 
extra flowers to add a 3-D look to some of the flowers.
to each card. 

This card was made to be mailed by leaving 
the flower layering flat. 

The second card I used Heartfelt Creations'
 flower shaping tools to shape the flower.
I then added Crystal Lacquer to all the flowers.

It changed the color of the flowers and made
all the colors blend very well.  


I love this stamp set. 
Have a wonderful Fall day. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment