Monday, September 11, 2017

Remembering 9/11

Happy Monday! How is everyone doing today? I have been a busy bee with the grandchildren, my TOPS group and a trip to Washington DC and New York City.  After visiting the 9/11 memorial in person, I realize life is short and we need to be kind to everyone around us. Cherish our families and friends everyday! Today I am sharing some butterfly cards I made for a few of my TOPS friends. We are doing a butterfly contest so I thought the butterfly cards would be perfect. 
I used a butterfly embossing folder for the
white background. 



I stamped and cut out lots of butterflies.
I added some glitter to make them sparkle. 

I made them 3-D by adding butterflies
on top of each other. 
Hope your week is filled with beautiful butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment