Monday, August 21, 2017

Great Buys

Happy Monday! On August 5th the annual "De-Stash" sale was held at the Jewish Community Center.  Of course my neighbor Heather and I went.  We told ourselves we need nothing, but it won't hurt to just go look. Are you all laughing by now? Of course, we didn't just go look, we bought. We got there early and as we were standing in line a lady came up and asked if there was a fee to go inside. The lady in front of us said "No, it's free to enter but it cost you to leave".....LOL So true!!! 
These are the items I purchased. The prices
 were so good I couldn't pass them up 

This was my best buy. For one dollar per bag
I received Stamp n Up: ink pad,  the re-inker,
stamp set,  2 rolls of ribbon, card stock
and marker. Can you believe that?
I got the last two. The lady before me
had purchased five of them. 

The SU Stamp sets were only $1.00 each. I got
10 ink pads (all but 2 brand new) for $5.00.
This is Heather's stuff.  She got some really good
deals also. 

The yarn was .25¢ each. 
We had so much fun and what GREAT deals!!  We saw a few of our crafting and sewing friends there. I am sure you got some great deals too. Happy Crafting and sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment