Monday, April 3, 2017

Money Tree

Happy April! Today I am sharing a money tree I made for my TOPS group. We had our annual conference and we are required to donate a themed basket to be raffled off as a fundraiser. Our group decided to make a money tree instead of a themed basket. I had a cardboard tree I purchased from Oriental Trading (3 years ago...hee hee) that would be perfect for this project.
The tree before the money was added. I added
glitter to the tree before attaching the money.
The tree has 51- one dollar bills.

The money was attached with paper clips. It needed
some color so I added small purple flowers.

I made this box to add words of encouragement. 


After stamping funny and uplifting sayings,
the ladies in my TOPS chapter wrote
personal advice and encouragement for the winner.


I covered it in plastic wrap.
One of these days I will have a photo area instead of these ugly sheets for my photos. Maybe even a new camera....,,     Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment