Monday, April 17, 2017

Jar of Love

Happy Monday! Happy Easter to everyone. My card for today was made for my sister's birthday. I used the SU Jar of Love stamp and die set. This is one of those sets I just had to have....(laughing) 
I stamped the jar on a clear piece of plastic. Using the
SU Jar of Love die cut, I cut it out and distressed
some sky blue ink on the bottom part of the jar
to have a look of water. 

I picked up these flowers  at one of those craft
yard sales and thought they would be perfect.
The added leaves and stems are die cut using paper.

The butterfly does show up in person. Maybe I
should of made it pink? 

I made a money jar inside the card. It's made of the
same plastic with a removable lid. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment