Monday, February 6, 2017

Birthday Card

 Happy Monday! Yesterday was my sister Renee's birthday. I wanted to make her something that she could hang in her craftroom so I decided to make an oversize card that measures 8.5 by 6.
Her craftroom is teal and dark peach so I matched
her colors with the card. (Even though the colors
don't show it really is teal/greenish)


The stamp is from "StampersBest.com". Found this
frame in my photo album drawer.  Not sure
 where I got the frame but it is a sticker.
 The "Love" is a metal charm. 


I got this jeweled pendant at Michaels in their
clearance area. (I love that section...smiling) 

Here is the back of the card. I wanted to make her
laugh. She love it. 
Thank you for sharing your time with me today. Have a super great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment