Monday, January 16, 2017

Afternoon Tea

Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I wanted to share with you a Tea party I attended a couple of weeks ago. I was invited by Sharon, a crafting friend who is very talented. Here is her blog: inkwooddesign.com. She attended an auction and purchased this Tea Party. It was donated by a women, Beth who gives Tea parties in her home. The theme was Christmas so Beth's home was decorated so beautiful and our meal was filled with Christmas flavor. (I used my phone to take pictures so some of them are not so clear.)
We all received this card from Sharon the day
of the Tea party.

What a beautiful saying. 
Menu.

Do you see the Christmas sandwiches? Everything
was so good!

We started with cranberry and champagne cocktail.

Who's that beautiful lady in pink? It's Heather. 

My tea cup filled with our first of 3 different teas.
Everyone had a different Christmas cup.

 Beth upcycled drawers to hold her tea cups. 
Dessert. 
We had such a nice afternoon. Hope you all enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment