Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Back in the day....

Happy Thanksgiving!  I came across a box of cards in my closet filled with cards I made way back in the day when I first started card making. I was so proud of these and thought they were the best cards ever....(laughing).  I'm sharing them with you to give you a good laugh today.
 Not sure why I even kept them.
I apologize to those of you who received these
cards back in the day. You probably thought my kids
made them. 

I still have this back ground stamp.

I used lots of stickers back then. 




This was a card set. These cards were so stiff. Back
in the day I used stick glue and construction paper
to make my cards. 

Oh Dear, look at this one. 

Laughing!! I remember making this card. It was my
first try at ink distressing. I only had a few CTMH
ink pads back then. I still have those ink pads today.
I hope I made you laugh. Have a blessed day with family and friends! God Bless you and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment