Monday, August 22, 2016

Kindergarten

Happy Monday. School is back in full force. I was at the Mall last week and this lady was so happy. She said "It's so nice to have the kids back in school" I just had to laugh.  For me, school means to much traffic in the mornings...(laughing)  Five years ago between my family and neighbor six beautiful babies were born between January-June and they all have started kindergarten this year. I wanted to send each of them a card filled with hugs and kisses. Of course time got away from me and I've only made one card so far. 
The stamp set is a retired CTMH set. It's the most
adorable set with kindergarten as it's theme.

I cut out the "ABC" with a die cut. I wanted to add
"123" but I don't have a number die cut.  Oh dear,
I need to add that to my wish list....(laughing) 


Inside the card.
Best of luck this school year. Thank You to all the teachers out there that chose to teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment