Monday, July 18, 2016

Old or New storage

Happy Monday to everyone! How was your weekend? Hope you had a great one! Today I wanted to share a storage cabinet I found for my craft room.  As you know we are remodeling our home and finally finished with our upstairs. It has not been an easy task  putting my craft room back together. I  know what I want but don't want to spend the money on new storage. I saw these drawers at a yard sale and knew these would be perfect in my room.  
The drawers belonged to a water bed so they are
two separate units made to lay flat with the waterbed on top.
  

A kitchen formica countertop would be perfect for the top.
Here they are painted, mounted and waiting for a 
new top. What do you think?

I checked prices and found that formica is not cheap.
I had to come up with a cheaper idea for the top.
 My husband had a door in his shed, so he cut it to fit, 
sanded and painted it for me.  In the end the only cost
was for the waterbed drawers of $15.00. (smiling)

This is my craft room so far. It's still under construction (laughing)
 have yet to pick colors I want to decorate with. I'll keep you updated
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment