Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day Card

Happy Monday to you! I know Father's day is over but I made some Father's day cards at the last minute. I just didn't want to go out and spend money on Father's day cards like I did for Mother's day this year. I'm such a cheapskate. (laughing) This card was made for my Father. 
I used some left over paper from an album I made. 
The paper packet had pre-stamped squares of
different clocks so I thought that would be perfect
for a Father's day card.  

I have these cute little wooden birds and flowers
 that I never use. Not sure why? So I decided to
add an owl to this card. I used some ink to add
a little color to the owl.

I have a couple more Father's day cards I will be posting, so make sure to check back this week. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment