Thursday, May 5, 2016

Items for Sale

Happy Thursday and Happy Mother's Day weekend. This is the first time in about 8 years that I had to buy Mother's day cards....(sad face). I was shocked at the cost of cards. If I would have made two Mother's day cards it probably would have cost me $29.99 in supplies.....that would not have bothered me. (laughing)

 I am busy unpacking my craft room boxes and found I don't need all the items. I will be selling my items on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at 8am-12noon at my home and again on Monday, May 9, 2016 starting at 3:00pm-to 6:00pm. Please email me at: djparra7@aol.com if you have any questions. 
This is only some of the items I have for sell.
 I am selling things at yard sale prices.
  My punches are priced at $3.00 each.


Most of my ribbon, embellishments etc will be
 priced at .25¢ - $1.00



The  paper racks are $15.00 each.
I'm asking $5.00 for this container. The long drawers only
hold light items and one of the drawers is missing.
Hope to see you all soon. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment