Thursday, May 26, 2016

Crafting Friends are the Best Friends

Happy Thursday! How is everyone today? I was blessed with another birthday this May. My children and granddaughter keep getting older but I continue to celebrate being 29.....(laughing)  I received so many beautiful birthday cards along with loving birthday wishes. Today I share three cards from my crafting friends.  
This card was made by Debbie. Wish you could see
how beautiful the water colors are and how the
glitter just shines on the card. 


This card is from Heather. It's made using all die
cuts. I just love that we are painting our house
and she made this card. 

I just love the little paint brush!

This card was made by Marie.  She really out did
herself. What a beautiful card. 

I just love the tag she made and the paper is
covered in glitter.
Thank you ladies for the beautiful cards! You all touched my heart and brought smiles to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment