Monday, January 18, 2016

First Birthday

Happy Monday! Hope your enjoying your day.  Today is my granddaughter's first birthday. Can't believe how fast this year has gone. I made her a birthday card and wrote her a letter.  Her Mom and Dad didn't want any gifts.  Instead they requested a letter written to Tessa that she will read when she is in her teens.  I really liked their idea and I will write one each year for her. 
The dress is an embellishment and the letters
are stickers. 


Inside the card
Here is Tessa and I and below with her Grandpa.
She had on fancy ruffled dress but she didn't like
it one bit.  She kept pulling it off so they change her
into a "Superwomen" top and a Tutu. 

We are singing Happy Birthday to her. 

Tessa wouldn't eat the cake but finally she torn into it. 
Thanks for letting me share!  Have a super great week! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment