Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday to you.  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Did you do any Black Friday/Thursday Shopping?  I went to Michael's and Joann's Friday Morning about 8am and it was't bad at all.  That afternoon I notice I was charged full price for one of my items so I had to go back to Michael's to get a refund.  Since I was at Michael's and I just happened to have the 40% off everything NOT on Sale coupon only good for the afternoon I purchased more stuff.  I would have saved money had I just kept the one item at full price and not got a refund....haahaahaaha

Today's card is a birthday card I made for one of my sister-in-law.s birthday.  When I took the pictures the lighting was not good so I didn't capture the true colors of the card. 
This is a fun fold Card using a punch for the edges. 

This picture shows a little more the green and purple colors.  

The paper is a packet from Heartfelt Creations.  

I touched up the paper with a touch of glitter. 

This is a tag I added to the inside. 
Sorry about the poor pictures.  Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment