Monday, October 12, 2015

Book of Butterflies

Happy Monday! Did you have a nice weekend.  My sister Renee was here from AZ for 7 days.  We spent a lot of time together and had so much fun.  I wish she didn't have to go back home but she will be back for Christmas...Yuppie!! 

 Today I am sharing a book I made using one 12x12 sheet of pattern paper.  I found the instructions on Pinterest at candycreates.blogspot.com.  I made this book for a friend of mine who loves Butterflies. 
The book measures 3x3.  The paper I used is
from Heartfelt Creations. 



I stamped and colored all the butterflies for the book. 




All the sayings were printed on my computer.



Hope you try making this book.  You could do any theme, like a birthday wish book.  I will be posting pictures of my Son's wedding later this week so make sure to stop by.   Have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment