Monday, September 21, 2015

Broncos Birthday Party

Last weekend we went to a birthday party with the theme being "Bronco's Football".  It was really cute.  Everyone was encouraged to wear their favorite football team jersey.  Lots of Bronco and Dallas fans out there.  As for me I don't do football, I much rather craft than watch football.....
Here is the invitation we received for the
birthday party.  It's a football admission ticket.
Really cute!

I cute up the invite to make the birthday card. 

The field was made using green burlap and twine.
I stamped numbers and used a round punch, then
glued it all together. The football is confetti  I had

left over from a Superbowl party we had one year. 

The Happy Birthday was a die cut. 

Inside the card. 

The sewed end of the green burlap made perfect grass. 
I thought I would share with you a
picture of my Granddaughter Tessa.
Earlier this month she went to her first
Broncos Football Game in Denver. Mom and
 Dad said she slept during most of the game.
Maybe she will take after me and
want to craft instead of watch football....hee hee
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.  You all have a super great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment