Friday, June 5, 2015

Wedding Card

Happy Friday.  Hope you had a great week.  Since I still have left over Wedding paper sitting on my crafting floor I decided to make a Wedding card. The card is square with lots of layers and a couple of embellishments.  
Sorry about the bad pictures.  I missed the natural
lighting I usually use for taking pictures. 

The bottom paper is an embossed handmade paper
from Michael's. The square scallop is a die from
Sizzix and the next layer is the Bigz Lattice die
cut from SU.  

The rectangle was embossed using the Cuttlebug
"Measure by Measure" embossing folder. 

The birds and the cross are both sticker embellishments.
The flowers were made with a punch and a pearl.


Inside the card. 
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment