Friday, June 12, 2015

Six pack birthday card

Happy Friday to you!  Today's card was made for my son James' birthday.  I saw this on my favorite place....Pintrest....LOL  Thought is was really cute. At the school I worked at I found this silver paper while cleaning out one of the closets. The school was built back in the 1800's and this paper belong to one of the Nuns from the early 1900's.  I asked if I could have a couple of pieces and I was given the whole folder. It's a beautiful silver and perfect for the tin look on the six pack. 
 You can see the blue reflection from my camera.  (LOL)
I stamped the "Happy Birthday" and free hand
wrote " The six pack you always wanted!"
.  
The circles were made using the round die cut
from Sizzix's circle flip card framelits. 

I dug through my recycle bin and pulled off six
tabs to use for the card.   

Inside the card. 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment