Monday, June 1, 2015

Graduation Signature Book

Happy June 1st.  My niece Alexis graduated from High School this past week.  My sister Renee asked if I would make a journal book for everyone at the party to sign congratulations wishes. I was short on time and couldn't make one by scratch so I pulled one out of my stash and decorated it for her.  
Lexi loves cheetah print so I had two sheets of 
this paper so it worked out great. 

The lace ribbon is from Joann's dollar bin. Not sure 
where I got the shimmer pink ribbon.

The paper itself is a fur texture.  It's really pretty.
I typed Alexis (Lexi) name on the computer.

I attached Lexi's High School announcement to the
lift inside of the journal. 


The journal is from Micheal's dollar bin and
 has lines inside.  It was just too boring and plain.
 I decided to add color and graduation stamps. 

I took ink pads and ran them over ALL the pages.
It started out as fun but by the end I didn't want to
see another ink pad....LOL

I will attach a black marker for everyone to
write their good wishes and congratulations
over the inked pages.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Hope your day is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment