Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Birthday Envelope Folio

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing the envelope folio I made for my sister Lisa for her birthday.  She was so excited because she knew she was getting this folio for her birthday since I made one for my other two sisters birthdays. Lisa is the fourth sister out of five and we have no baby pictures of her......(sad face) When she was younger we would tease her and tell her she was adopted. That was so mean of us! It made me sad not he be able to fill up her folio with baby pictures.  We have all the extended family looking for baby pictures so we can fill up her folio.  
I used a paper packet from The Paper Studio-
Kirby Teesdale.  The ribbon is from Joann's
dollar bin.


This is the first inside envelope.  This paper is
so beautiful.  I distressed all the edges with Tim
Holtz inks.

I made my own envelopes using brown CS.

This is the folio all folded out.

 I made the closures using a circle punch,
 heart die, butterflies and birds
 .  



This is how the flap opens and where you add
your pictures. 

I did find some school pictures of Lisa and one from prom but I didn't take any pictures of them inside the folio.  Poor Lisa we just forget to take pictures of her.....Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment