Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Flower Photo Pot

For Mother's Day every year I usually make a little something for all the Mother's in my family. This year I was so busy making my son's wedding invites that Mother's Day sneaked up on me.  Thank goodness I purchased handmade Mother's Day cards at the craft fair a couple of weeks ago.  I  did manage to make this flower pot filled with our granddaughter Tessa's pictures.  My daughter-in-law Rena loved it.
Using acrylic paints I added Tessa's footprint to the
flower pot.  I punched out different facial expressions
of Tessa and glued them to punched flowers. 

I added a butterfly body to the foot prints to create
a blue butterfly. 

Here is a close up of the Tessa's pictures. 


We are so enjoying our precious Tessa! By the way I finished the wedding invites.  Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment