Friday, May 8, 2015

Explosion Purse

Happy Friday to you!  Hope this Friday finds you doing well.  Today's craft is a explosion purse I made as a birthday gift for Marie.    Marie is from the Ladies Night Out group back when we use to craft once a week together.  Life gets in the way and our Ladies Night Out is no more but we are able to craft together every once in awhile.   Marie I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.
I chose paper that had a design you might find
on a purse.  The rose on the front is a button cover
I found at a yard sale. I thought it went perfect
with the paper. 



Inside the purse I added a pack of tic tacs. 


I covered the Tic-Tacs with glitter paper and
added the embellishment and ribbon. 



This stamp is one of the SU free stamps during
their Celebration promotion. 
  Happy Mother's Day!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment