Friday, April 17, 2015

Treasure Life's Little Moments

It's Friday and April is half over already.  Its crazy how fast time goes by.  Today I am sharing a card I made using a CTMH stamp set, inks for the background and Flower Soft. 
Starting with a white piece of CS I used blue ink
and a piece of torn card stock.  I laid the torn paper
on the white CS and inked the top of it leaving
the cloudy sky. 

I did the same technique for the grassy hills and then
stamped the rest of the scenery. 

I glued flower soft to the trees and added the birds
and some bling to the flowers. 

Inside of the card. 
We get so caught up in our busy lives that sometimes we don't enjoy those little treasured moments in life until we look back and realize how special that moment was.  Today tell that special someone how much you love them! Have a awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment