Monday, April 27, 2015

Painting with Sisters

Hello, How is everyone today?  Doing well I hope.  Today I am sharing some pictures of my sisters and I taking a painting class. We took the class at Kelly Jo Designs By Wine.  I have to say I was a bit skeptical about the whole painting a picture thing but we had such a great time.  Our paintings didn't come out so bad either....LOL
My sisters Renee and Lisa.

My sister Jovonna and myself.

The class is set up with an instructor showing examples
and step by step instructions.  Then the music is turned
up and you start painting away.  They have a bar
to purchase wine which is optional.  You are allowed
to bring in food and eat snacks as you paint. We shared
our table with a bridal party shower and they had lots
of good snacks. 
 

Renee and her painting.

Lisa's painting.

My painting. 

Jovonna and her painting. 

There are many Paint and Wine shops around town in Albuquerque I recommend you sign up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment