Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Quilt

It's the last Monday in March.  Did you enjoy the beautiful weekend? My husband and I are so excited because next month we have the privilege of being able to baby sit for our granddaughter Tessa.  She has grown so much already.  I will share some pictures of her later this week.   While doing these quilt cards I looked up some patterns I could try. This pattern looked easy enough and turned out to be fun.  

The pattern paper has a shinny finish so it really
stands out.  After punching out the squares I free hand
cut some of the squares to form the triangles.  Yikes
they did not come out even..... Oh well after running
the square through the embossing folder all was good!!!  LOL


Oops, I forgot to stamp the inside of the card....
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment