Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine Boxes

Happy Wednesday to you.  Every Valentines I try to make my children a little something for Valentines Day. Are you saying to yourself "They are adults Denita, do they really need a little Valentine treat?"  Yes they do and they also get an Easter basket every year....LOL  I saw these boxes on "Mychicknscratch" and thought these would be the perfect Valentines gift for the kids. 

These boxes are very easy to make and so much fun.

Hugs and Kisses is a sticker.  I'm going to fill
this one with Hershey's Hugs & kisses chocolate. 

This one is my favorite.  I made this one for our
granddaughter Tessa.




What the inside of the box looks like. 

I used a heart brad and CS circle to keep box closed. 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment