Monday, February 16, 2015

Knowing It All

Happy Presidents Day!  Are you off work today doing some crafting? Sure hope so! I had pre-cut card kits laying around so I decided to make some cards for my sisters. We are still on our weight loss challenge so I used a stamp that reads:  "I wonder if knowing it all burns calories?".  My sisters tease me that I think I know it all so I thought this stamp is just perfect for the card. 
These are the original card kits.



Here are the cards I made using the pre-cut kits. 

This is the first card I made. I felt it was to plain
and needs something. 

I used Tim Holtz inks to distress the edges of the
paper and used embossing folders for the CS. 

Don't you think they look much better with the 
distressed ink and embossing folder?
I colored the hearts to match the dress. 
On this card I used my CTMH distressing tool
on the edges along with the inks. 

Enjoy your day!  Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment