Monday, January 19, 2015

Waterfall Folio

Happy Monday to you! How was your weekend?  Have you been to Ginger Ropp-My Sisters Scrapper blog?  She is a Fantastic crafter.  She makes the most amazing Video Tutorials.  I made this Waterfall Folio after watching her tutorial. 
The paper is a packet from Hobby Lobby.  The butterfly
is a die cut.  The flower is a SU stamp and die cut set.
  The sentiment is a CTMH stamp. 

I added some lace to the bottom of the book.


This is the inside.  On the left I added tags and the right
side is the waterfall folio.



These tags were part of the paper packet.
I attached them to black CS.  They can be used for
journaling or pictures. 

I added pattern paper to the back for pictures.

I attached a tag to the left side for a picture. 
This was a lot of fun to make.  I will be making more of them.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment