Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Baby Shower Invites

Are you having a wonderful day?  Did you get any great sales on Cyber Monday?  I did very little shopping this year.  Which made my husband very happy .....LOL  We are being blessed with a granddaughter in January 2015.  My daughter-in-law wanted her baby shower theme to be Strawberry Short Cake.  She shared with me a sample of an invite she wanted so I decided to give it a try.
Woo Hoo I used my Cricut machine for the first time.
 It took me awhile to get the hang of it but I think
 I am going to like it. Oh No that means I have to
buy cartridges....LOL
All the strawberry parts were cut with the Cricut
except the black CS I  freehand cut for the seeds.
  

It took me several days to put the strawberries together.
In doing so I attached the parts on different sides of the green
 background.  As you can see some of them
face to the left and some to the right. Oh well they
truly are all unique and handmade. 


The baby was printed on CS and hand cut. 

She is just so cute!!!!

Inside of the invite. 

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment