Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

   Do you have your pumpkin pies made, the turkey thawed and your special dishes ready to go? It takes us days to prepare the delicious Thanksgiving meal and it only takes 15 minutes to eat it....LOL  For my table decoration this year I made utensil bags. 

I used scrap paper and a leaf die cut from
Impression Obsession.

I found this printable saying on Pinterest
under Craftaholics Anonymous. 


The Napkins are from Walmart.


Sending you a HAPPY BLESSED Thanksgiving.  May you be blessed with the love of family and friends. Thanksgiving is about being Thankful and expressing our appreciation to God and to one another.  A BIG Thank you to family, friends and all those who visit my blog.  You are much appreciated and I am very thankful for you!!!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment