Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wine Bottle Tags

Hello everyone! I have signed up to participate in a craft fair on 
Saturday, November 15, 2014 at Petroglyph Elementary School. 
They are located at 5100 Marna Lynn Ave NW Albuquerque NM 87114.  
I sure hope you all can stop by.  
Here are some of the Christmas themed wine bottle tags I made for the craft fair.  
I have others I made and will share at a later date.
The tags measure 6 x 3 1/4. I used a 1 3/4 punch
to make the hole for the bottle.  

This was the first tag I made.  I stamped the tree to
close to the middle and had to hang the "Peace" over
to the right 

This tag I moved over the tree and added the
baby deer. 

I got carried away with the baby deer...LOL 


It's always a great day when you stop by to see what I am up to.  Thank you so much for taking a look!  Have a super good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment