Monday, October 27, 2014

Snowman and Popcorn

Hello! Thanks for stopping by today.  I came across these cute Jiffy Pop popcorn snowman on Pinterest by Melissa Stout @ The Stamp Doc.  I followed Melissa's instructions step by step and had a hard time putting the top back together. Aaahhh!!   Her posting was back in 2010 and since then Jiffy Pop has changed their packaging.   After that I didn't take the tops off and it worked just fine. 
Not many stores carry Jiffy Pop popcorn anymore.
I found these at Smith's Food Store. 

This is the first one I made having a hard time putting the top
back on.  You can see how the face is not round anymore.
The hat is a gift card holder. 

Here is my version. 

I used Googly eyes, 3-D noses, chalked the cheeks
and drew on the mouth. 

I changed the way the hat is attached to the handle. 

The hat opens to insert a gift card or money.


Snowman and Popcorn, two things I love. Happy Stamping and Popping...

No comments:

Post a Comment