Friday, October 17, 2014

Just because

Hello. Hope your having a wonderful day today.  I made this card for a friend who I haven't seen in awhile.  She has been working and traveling but always has time to send me a card each week to let me know how special I am.  She is a wonderful lady!! We have been exchanging cards for about a year now.  It's a wonderful thing to see her envelope in the mail box instead of all the junk mail.  
I wish you could see this card in person.  It's just
full of glitter.  The paper is just stunning. The flower
was cut using a Memory Box die. 


The stem from the flower was cut from the same
glitter pattern paper to make it pop. The butterflies
were also cut from glitter paper.

Inside of the card.

I stamped and colored the envelope also. 
This week make a card and send it to a friend or family member just because.  I promise it will make their day and put a smile on their face.  You will feel good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment