Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pumpkin tag pocket

Happy Wednesday. You are probably wondering why I am sharing Halloween crafts with you in August.  Well I came across this blog "Scrapnnana.blogspot.ca" and she made this cute little pocket using a Martha Stewart punch.  Of course I didn't have the punch she used and for a moment I thought should I call Heather? (my neighbor has all the punches) Instead I used the Martha Steward punch I do have, "The Pumpkins."   It's a really cute little pocket and it turned out to be a great Halloween goodies holder for co-works or classmates.  

I added the picket fence, spider and Trick or Treat.
  
 The only  candy I had was an mini Almond Joy but it fit
just right. I think a candy sucker would fit also. 



Inside the pocket. (sorry about the bad picture)
Hope you give these pockets a try.  Check out tomorrows posting for another tag pocket I made for a card. Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment