Monday, July 21, 2014

Mini Album

Happy Monday!!  Today's posting is a long one so refill that coffee. I finally finished my first mini album.  I started this album along with Felice (see June 23rd posting to see her album) it just took me a lot longer to finish.  Debbie and Felice were both a great inspiration for me so Thank you ladies.  I followed the tutorial on "My Sisters Scrapper" to make the base of the album.  Her blog is fantastic, she does beautiful albums.   
Front cover.


Standing

The paper packet is from Hobby Lobby. This packet is
 beautiful.  It has textured, embossed and glittered sheets.



Each flap has a pull out mat to mount pictures to it.





I used a straw doll hat and painted it black.  I attached
the feather looking yarn to each pull out mat.

Pictures can be attached anywhere through out the
album. 

I ink embossed each individual piece of paper and the
 album itself to give a vintage look to it.
That was a LOT of inking....LOL

Magnets were used through out the book to hold
flaps down.


This is the last page.  

Back of the album
Of course I didn't show you every flap or pull out other wise you would be here all day.  I guess that's not a bad thing unless your at work.   LOL  Have a fabulous day! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment