Friday, July 11, 2014

A card for TOPS

It's Friday.  Did you have a good week?  Sure hope so. I made a couple of cards for my TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensible) group using the Art Impressions cartoon stamp set - Girlfriends The Weigh-In.
I used Prismcolor markers to color and printed
out the sayings on my computer.

Every Monday morning our group weighs-in.
Elaine is our official weight keeper. The first lady
is telling Elaine something is wrong with the scale.
The next lady is praying she lost at least one pound. 

The third lady is telling her buddy she should not
 have eaten all those cookies....

Art Impression cartoon stamps are just so much fun.
Just like all the ladies and gentleman in my TOPS group.
Thank you for stopping by this week.  Make sure to eat all your veggies and step away from the cookies.......hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment