Monday, June 23, 2014

Mini Album Book by Felice

Get your cup of coffee or iced tea because today I have lots of pictures to show you. Felice is a friend of the family and she asked me if I would help her make a mini album for her daughter Gabriella, who is graduating from high school. I told I had never made one but would love to have her come over and give it a try.  She came over once a week for a couple of months to work on the book.  It came out so wonderful!! So sit back and enjoy.
This is the Cover

Side of the book.

The whole book was made by scratch. The cover started
out as pieces of card board. She followed the instructions on
"My Sisters Scrapper" blog to make the cover and the
insert pages.  Debbie's album books also gave her inspiration
along with some CTMH books she had.
Felice used a paper packet she bought at Hobby Lobby
to cover all her pages. Her themes were school days,

travel and family.


Each page has pull out tabs to add pictures to them.


Felice made a waterfall insert to add all her daughters
school pictures starting with kindergarten.  It's so cool!!






This metal clip is so cute!!




I can't wait to see the album after all the pictures are inserted.

Don't you just love the paper she used?

On the last page she made a pocket to add the CD
with all the pictures she used.  Great idea!!!
Believe me when I say I didn't do a thing on this book.  It was all Felice's making.  She inspired me to make my own book which I made along with her.  I will post my book at a later date.  Felice is a wonderful lady.  So happy and full of life.  I had such a good time with her and I am going to miss our Tuesday nights together!!  Have super great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment