Monday, June 30, 2014

Father's Day Gift

Hope your having a wonderful day on this last Monday of June. This is the Father's day card I made for my husband for Father's day.  We received the BEST gift for Father's day.  The reason I say WE is because my son Robert and his wife Rena announced they are expecting a baby.  YEAH!!!!!  We are so excited.  This will be our first grandchild. I should say our first grandchild without fur, feathers and four legs. We have grand dogs and grand chickens......LOL 
The stamp is from SU.


I decided to make a few for the OWH soldiers.

Instead of Happy Father's Day cards I made
them into Missing you cards. 


So to all those grandparents out there you already know how special grandchildren are.  We can't wait!! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment