Monday, May 12, 2014

Mommy Daddy Baby

Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! Today I wanted to share with you the baby card I made for the shower I attended a few weeks ago.  She had a baby girl (baby came 7 weeks early and getting stronger everyday).  Emily didn't want anything pink and she decorated the baby's room with owls.  So I made her this non-traditional baby card with owls.
I used the SU owl punch and a die cut for the branch
and baby bottle. 



Inside the card

Back of the card
These flower pots were the decorations on the tables.
Everyone got to take one home.
They were home made by Yvonne & Esther's Sweet Treats.
Yvonne does BEAUTIFUL work.  She does Tea Parties,
Dessert Trays & Gourmet Apples. If you ever need
goodies or a party catered give her a call at 505-352-9080.


The chocolate one is a pretzel covered in peanuts and
chocolate. MMMM it was so good!
Instead of games we decorated onesie and head bands.
This is my daughter Stephanie decorating her onesie.

Here are the completed ones. 
Sorry about the long post today.  The baby shower was so much fun I just had to share. Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment