Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Embossing Folder and Crayon

Happy Tuesday to you! I saw this technique on Pinterest.  I am sure you all have seen it but it's new to me so I thought I would give it a try.  You take a piece of CS and emboss it with an embossing folder.  You then run crayon over the embossed CS, add ink and the waxy crayon shines through. It was a fun technique.  All this week I will share the cards I made using these four pieces card stock (CS).
The top left piece was the first one I did and you can
see I didn't use enough crayon.  


For the  first card I used the green and orange CS on the left. 


 


I am sending these cards to the OWH so I didn't use any 3-D or bling.
Instead I made my own embellishments with punches and paper.
Thank you for stopping by have a super great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment