Thursday, May 22, 2014

Butterfly Card

Good Morning. Hope your having a wonderful day! So how many of you will spend extra money to get FREE shipping or the FREE item a company is giving away?  A couple of weeks ago I went into the Hen House to buy some type I needed.  Charlene was runing a special if you bought $25.00 in product you received a 6x6 paper packet for free. So of course I couldn't pass up the FREE ($6.99) deal.  What should have been an $8.00 purchase ended being a $40.00 purchase. But I got some beautiful butterfly dies from Memory Box amoung other things.....hee hee.
The butterfly is make using two different dies.
The first die is the background of the butterfly
and the second is the top or overlay of the butterfly.
Of course Memory Box has several different over lays
so I purchased  two different ones. You can't have
to many butterfly overlays...LOL

Using my tape gun I added tape to the over lay to
attach it to the background butterfly.  I then added
the glitter. For the body of the butterfly I used the
Versamark and embossing power to make it shine. 

The purple CS is embossed with butterflies. 

Inside of the card. 
So good luck the next time you see that FREE offer and have a super great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment