Monday, April 21, 2014

70th Birthday Invitations

Happy Monday to you to.  I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter Sunday! My Mom turned seventy on Easter Sunday. What a blessing.  We had a big surprise party and celebration for her on Saturday.  Here are the invites I made for her party.  
I used a flower paper packet and printed out the
wording on the computer. The invite is 4x12 tri-fold.
  (surprise, surprise another tri-fold...hee hee)





I requested a memory from everyone to be mailed or
emailed to me instead of a gift.  I made a pocket
album for all the letters as a keepsake for my Mom.
 
I thought the memory letters would be a wonderful gift to my Mom.  Little did I know what a wonderful gift it was to me!  As the letters poured in I smiled, I laughed, I cried and my heart was filled with the Love of my Mother.  If you have a milestone birthday or event coming up requesting memories is the BEST gift you can give.  Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment