Wednesday, April 2, 2014

32 Gifts for 32 Years

Happy Wednesday to you!!  Last month my daughter-in-law Rena turned 32. (I love being able to say daughter-in-law. Rena & Robert have been married for 6 mos. now )  I got this great idea from my sister-in-law Pauline. When my niece turned 25 and they gave her 25 gifts of 25.  It sounded like so much fun I just had to try it. Here is my 32 items for 32 years. 
Here you see the 32 items of 32.  Rena & Robert
live very Healthy lives and eat very little sugar if any.
They run, ride bikes and do triathlons. I tried to stick
to healthy items and things they would really use.  

I used plastic fruit containers to package most of the
smaller stuff.  I made a trail mix for her using 32
peanuts, raisins etc.  We counted out 32 coins of
each denomination, 32 band aids and 32 lens wipes etc. 

I just had to put 32 Chocolate hugs and 32
 kisses as part of the package.  

I decorated the outside of the containers with paper,
flowers and cupcakes. 



I used tissue paper and paper bags to wrap each item.
Rena just loved it and we got so much enjoyment watching her open the packages.  Thanks Pauline for the great idea!  Everyone needs to try this idea it's FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment