Monday, March 24, 2014

TOPS Baskets

Happy Monday to you!!  Today I am sharing a couple of office themed baskets I have been working on.  My TOPS (take off pounds sensible) group donated office items for two raffle baskets.  I volunteered to put them together and this is what I came up with.  
Here are the items before I started to decorate them. 

These are the items after I added some paper, ribbon etc. 

I made pockets for the mechanical pencils and
decorated the outside of the pencil boxes. 

I printed out labels for a lot of the items.
I put them into bags and added ribbon.



The Index cards are covered  with paper and flowers.
I stamped and colored one of the sets of cards.

It reads:  I wonder if knowing it all......burns off calories?  

These are pens and magnetic clips. The stamp says"
Listen honey- The dress is by Ralph Lauren.....
The body by Chocolate Chip!


This is a note book I covered in card stock and stamped
"Friends are like underwear always near you".
These are the two baskets with all the items in them. 

One of the lady's made and donated two scarfs. I used
the pink one for the top of the basket as a decoration.
The other purple one I wrapped around the
inside of the other basket. 

This is made with a purple boa (from the Dollar Store)
as a decoration for the top of this basket.
The flowers are from my daughter's graduation party.

The finished baskets ready for the raffle. 
Sorry about the long post.  I had a lot of fun making these.  When I started them I was going to decorate all the items.  That didn't happen....LOL  It was a labor of love.  Have a super great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment